CANCELED: How to Hire Staff at UND
Monday, August 11, 2014 2 PM - 4 PM
This session will provide you the tools and resources needed to successfully hire new staff. We will spend our time together walking though the hiring process from start to finish. It begins with the creation and review of positions descriptions and ends with onboarding your new employee. However, it’s everything in between that ensures your hire is a success
Presenter: Peggy Varberg
Learning and Development sessions are open only to UND staff.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- The Seeds of Victory: Home Gardening Posters from the World Wars Exhibit (All Day)
- Asbestos Supervisor Refresher (8 AM)
- Dal Segno 2014 Music Camp (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)Swearing In of New Officers (2 PM)
- Girl's Little Hoopers Basketball Camp (6:30 PM)