iPads & Apps for Content Communication and Note Taking
Tuesday, August 19, 2014 11 AM - 12 PM
Use Apps and Cloud Services to create documents or presentations, share information with collaborators, and take notes in meetings and class. Tips for navigating and organizing your iPad will help you work more effectively. Discover the time-saving "speak to type" feature on your keyboard!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- OSHA 10/30 Hour Construction Outreach Training (8 AM)
- Purchasing Policies & Procedures (9 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- NEW! The New U2 and what it means for YOU (2 PM)
- Clickers in the Classroom (2 PM)
- Adobe Connect for Instructors (3 PM)
- (editor's pick)Great Reads Book Club (7 PM)