Adobe Connect for Instructors
Tuesday, August 19, 2014 3 PM - 4 PM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Shae Samuelson 701.777.2129
Contact Dept: CILT
370 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Adobe Connect for Instructors reviews the basic features of Adobe Connect. This workshop covers the various types of pods and how they work, creating/modifying layouts, recording sessions and more.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- OSHA 10/30 Hour Construction Outreach Training (8 AM)
- Purchasing Policies & Procedures (9 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- iPads & Apps for Content Communication and Note Taking (11 AM)
- NEW! The New U2 and what it means for YOU (2 PM)
- Clickers in the Classroom (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)Great Reads Book Club (7 PM)