Providing Different Types of Feedback for Student Assignments
Monday, August 25, 2014 12 PM - 1 PM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Shae Samuelson 701.777.2129
Contact Dept: CILT
370 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Learn how to provide feedback to student work using Blackboard’s Inline Grading feature, which eliminates downloading and saving student work on your computer. You can type, highlight, and scribble (write) on their document as it displays on your screen. A bonus feature is adding audio feedback, which saves time and makes your comments more personal. An alternative to Blackboard’s feedback tools is using free video software such as Jing or Screencast-O-Matic—which is also useful for students to do self or peer evaluation of class work.
Bring your Lunch!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Last day for advancement to candidacy (All Day)
- Asbestos Project Design Initial (8 AM)
- Music Major Orientation Day (8:30 AM)
- Getting Started with Blackboard (10 AM)
- Recording Lectures using Tegrity (1 PM)
- UND Convocation (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)Convocation (2 PM)
- Setting Up your Grade Center (3 PM)
- (editor's pick)Fall Semester Classes Begin at 4 p.m. (4 PM)