Balancing in and out of Class Activities
Thursday, August 28, 2014 1 PM - 2 PM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Shae Samuelson 701.777.2129
Contact Dept: CILT
370 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Strategies and technologies for creating and presenting materials and lectures, or hosting live classes online, with universal design for ADA and usability in mind.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- "Land In Her Own Name" Exhibit (All Day)
- Lead Renovator Initial (8 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- What's New in Blackboard Fall 2014 (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Career Services Mini Job Fair (11 AM)
- SCoFR Meeting (12 PM)
- Faculty Candidate Seminar (1 PM)
- Personal Trainer Prep Course: Information Session (3 PM)
- Your $250 Wellness Benefit - HealthyBlue and the Health Club Credit! (4 PM)
- UND NORSK Welcome Meeting (4:30 PM)
- Southern Charm (5 PM)
- Your $250 Wellness Benefit - HealthyBlue and the Health Club Credit! (5 PM)
- (editor's pick)ARH Hypnotist Kim Bromley (8 PM)