Creating Interactive Study Aids with StudyMate
Friday, August 29, 2014 10:45 AM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Shae Samuelson 701.777.2129
Contact Dept: CILT
370 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
StudyMate is a tool that lets you create different Flash-based activities, including crossword puzzles, flash cards, fill in the blank and multiple choice questions using four simple templates. The Flash activities can be published directly to your Blackboard course. StudyMate can also generate activities for iPods.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- "Land In Her Own Name" Exhibit (All Day)
- Your $250 Wellness Benefit - HealthyBlue and the Health Club Credit! (7:30 AM)
- Breakfast Chat Fridays (9 AM)
- Uploading Tests to Blackboard in One Minute with Respondus (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)Dakaboom (9 PM)