Setting Up your Grade Center
Monday, August 25, 2014 3 PM - 4:30 PM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Shae Samuelson 701.777.2129
Contact Dept: CILT
370 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Bring your Syllabus! Learn about setting up Grade Center columns for automatic (or instructor) grading of quizzes and tests, or easy collection of student assignments with feedback built-in to Blackboard. Student discussions, journals and wiki posts can also be quickly graded in the Grade Center. Tricks to organize and manage your Grade Center using Categories, Groups or Smartviews, as well as advanced techniques of weighted grades and bonus points will be demonstrated. Finally, expand the use of Grade Center by exporting to Excel. This 50 minute workshop allows an extra 40 minutes for you to work on setting up your Grade Center with guidance from a CILT instructional designer.
50 + 40 minutes
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Last day for advancement to candidacy (All Day)
- Asbestos Project Design Initial (8 AM)
- Music Major Orientation Day (8:30 AM)
- Getting Started with Blackboard (10 AM)
- Providing Different Types of Feedback for Student Assignments (12 PM)
- Recording Lectures using Tegrity (1 PM)
- UND Convocation (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)Convocation (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)Fall Semester Classes Begin at 4 p.m. (4 PM)