Your $250 Wellness Benefit - HealthyBlue and the Health Club Credit!
Thursday, August 28, 2014 5 PM - 5:45 PM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Heather Kohlman 701.777.0762
Contact Dept: Learning and Development
Carnegie Hall 102
250 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Has a co-worked mentioned that they exercise and get $20 monthly and you think “good for them”, but that program is not for me? Do you ever want to ask a dietitian or personal trainer a question? Do you check your weight occasionally? Do you exercise at home or on your own? Do you want some health information already prepared to read? Well, the HealthyBlue Program IS FOR YOU and YOUR SPOUSE and you EACH can earn $250. You can track and earn points for gift cards and prizes. Don’t wait too much longer as you might run out of time to earn all $250 by December 31.
We will also share the Health Club Credit program and the 2013-2014 NDPERS voucher for 6,000 points (equal to $60) in HealthyBlue by participating in Work Well/wellness-related events by June 30th, 2015. (These programs are not available to benefited flight instructors).
Presenter: Heather Horner, BCBSND and Kim Ruliffson, Work Well
Learning and Development sessions are open only to UND staff.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- "Land In Her Own Name" Exhibit (All Day)
- Lead Renovator Initial (8 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- What's New in Blackboard Fall 2014 (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Career Services Mini Job Fair (11 AM)
- SCoFR Meeting (12 PM)
- Balancing in and out of Class Activities (1 PM)
- Faculty Candidate Seminar (1 PM)
- Personal Trainer Prep Course: Information Session (3 PM)
- Your $250 Wellness Benefit - HealthyBlue and the Health Club Credit! (4 PM)
- UND NORSK Welcome Meeting (4:30 PM)
- Southern Charm (5 PM)
- (editor's pick)ARH Hypnotist Kim Bromley (8 PM)