Wind Ensemble/University Band
Tuesday, October 21, 2014 8 PM - 10 PM
Cost: $6 Adults, $3 Students & Senior Citizens or $12 Family Pass (two Adults & two Students)
Category: Community Event, Concert / Live Music
Contact: James Popejoy 701.777.2815
Contact Dept: Music Department
Chester Fritz Auditorium
3475 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
The Department of Music and Professor Dr. James Popejoy present a Wind Ensemble and University Band Concert.
Tickets are available at the door at the rates of $6 Adults, $3 Students & Senior Citizens or $12 Family Pass (two Adults & two Students). Military personnel are admitted free with Military ID.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Intramural Racquetball Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Badminton Registration (All Day)
- Boot Camp (6:30 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- OSHA 10/30 Hour Construction Outreach Training (8 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Clickers in the Classroom (10 AM)
- IHRO Brown Bag Lunch Discussion (11 AM)
- W Golf at Creighton (12 PM)
- Creating Course Videos with and without PowerPoint (3 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- Music Faculty Lecture Series (5 PM)
- PiYo Preview (5:15 PM)
- TONE (6 PM)
- enCORE (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)CHARGES Lecture (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Great Reads Book Club (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:45 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)