Wednesday, March 22, 2017 8 AM - 12 PM
Category: Lectures / Seminars, Conferences
Contact: Monica Evavold 701.777.0384
Contact Dept: Environmental Training Institute
UND Tech Accelerator (Unofficial Venue)
4201 James Ray Drive
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Mold 8 Hour
Our exposure to indoor air pollutants has led to many health problems ranging from headaches to death as a result of exposure to mold. This course focuses on the "what, where, when and how" associated with the identification and control of mold. Attendees can expect to obtain an excellent understanding of mold basics and procedures for testing, management, and mitigation of mold in institutional, commercial and residential structures.
Who Should Attend
Remodeling and demolition contractors, building owners and managers, safety and health professionals, building inspectors, maintenance personnel, or anyone who may have the responsibility of identifying and mediating indoor air quality issues.
"This course has been approved by the Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry for 7 hours for continuing Residential Building Contractors education."
"This course has been approved by the Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry for 1 hour energy for continuing Residential Building Contractors education."
09643 August 25, 2016, Grand Forks, ND
09641 March 22, 2017, Grand Forks, ND
09642 May 5, 2017, Grand Forks, ND
All fees must be paid prior to the start of the course.
If you are unable to attend, a substitution can be made at any time without charge. You can also transfer your registration fee to another course offered by ETI. Refunds, less a $50 administrative fee, will be issued upon request. Refunds will not be issued for cancellations received within five calendar days of the course. The University reserves the right to cancel programs if necessary. In this event, the University's liability is limited to the full refund of your registration fee.
Meals and Lodging
Participants are responsible for arranging overnight accommodations. For assistance you may call
ETI at (701) 777-0384.
Refreshment breaks and materials are included in the registration fee.
ETI offers an in-house training option for this course.
Other Events on This Day
- Snow Country Prison (All Day)
- Pilates (6:30 AM)
- Active Learning Series Session 4: Flipping the classroom (9 AM)
- Baby Storytime (10 AM)
- Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- UND Writers Conference: Public Reading (10 AM)
- FIDC Committee Meeting (11 AM)
- CRCS Science Cafe: "Helpful Hydrogels: A Useful Tool for Hands-on Learning" (11 AM)
- Host-Pathogen CoBRE speaker (12 PM)
- Provost’s Open Office Hours (12 PM)
- Sitting Meditation (12 PM)
- UND Writers Conference: Panel "Refuge" (12 PM)
- Free meditation (12 PM)
- UND Writers Conference: Film "Journey from the Fall" (1:30 PM)
- UND Writers Conference: Mai Der Vang Reading (4 PM)
- Tabata (5 PM)
- Cheap, Fast & Healthy: Banana Oatmeal Pancakes (5:30 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (5:45 PM)
- UND Writers Conference: Film "The Split Horn: The Life of a Hmong Shaman" (6 PM)
- Classic Re-Reads Book Club (7 PM)
- Turbokick (7 PM)
- UND Writers Conference: Viet Thanh Nguyen Reading (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8 PM)