ND State Science & Engineering Fair
Friday, March 31, 2017 All Day
The North Dakota State Science and Engineering Fair (NDSSEF) will be held on the UND Campus on March 30-31, 2017. This year is UND’s seventh year of hosting the State Science Fair. We anticipate that the NDSSEF will be attended by approximately 160 middle and high school students, 40 teachers and many of the student’s family members. The Science & Engineering Fair is open the afternoon of the 31st for the campus community and public to view.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Denim Spirit Day (All Day)
- ND State Science & Engineering Fair (All Day)
- Carrigan Cup (7 AM)
- Snow Country Prison (9 AM)
- Drop In and Knit (12 PM)
- Geography Alumnus Lou Wangberg: The Impact of a Long Love Affair (12 PM)
- UND Music Student Showcase (2 PM)
- Summer Mini-Project Grants (3:15 PM)
- Community Orchestra (7:30 PM)