Weight Watchers 17 week series
Tuesday, October 25, 2011 4:45 PM - 5:15 PM
Cost: $175, there is a payment plan and a $50 return
Contact: Kimberly Ruliffson 701.777.0210
276 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Join Weight Watchers to learn the skills to lose weight, examine your barriers, get support from others and learn healthier eating plans to keep your weight off.
The 17 week series runs from Sept. 6 through Dec. 27, meeting every Tuesday in Merrifield Hall, Room 215. The weigh-in begins at 4:15 p.m. and there is a half hour meeting from 4:45 to 5:15 p.m.
If you register at UND, and attend 14 of 17 sessions (at any location), Work Well will provide a $50 return. The cost of the program is $175 and there is a payment program. The cost would be about $7.35 a week, which many of us spend on just one lunch.
Learn more at www.und.edu/workwell or contact the Coordinator of Work Well, Kim Ruliffson at: 777-0210.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Walking Challenge for staff and faculty (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:30 AM)
- Angel Investing Workshop (8 AM)
- Keep Going (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)2011 Arts and Culture Conference (9:30 AM)
- (editor's pick)Seth Tobocman Artist Lecture (9:30 AM)
- Preschool Story Time (10 AM)
- Graphic Radicals: 30 Years of World War 3 Illustrated (11 AM)
- Healthy UND Annual Meeting (11:30 AM)
- (editor's pick)Sabrina Jones Artist Lecture (12:30 PM)
- CIA Information Session (2 PM)
- WW3 Panel featuring Peter Kuper, Seth Tobocman and Sabrina Jones (3 PM)
- (editor's pick)Wellness Center 5th Birthday Open House (5 PM)
- Zumba (30 min) (5 PM)
- CIA Information Session (5 PM)
- CIA Student Info Session (5 PM)
- First Timers Cycling (5:15 PM)
- Tuesday Wine Club (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Black Cat Bash (5:30 PM)
- Halliburton Energy Services Info Session (5:30 PM)
- Halliburton Student Info Session (5:30 PM)
- TurboKick (5:45 PM)
- Peace Corps Info Session (6 PM)
- Peace Corps Student Info Session (6 PM)
- Abs Blast! (7 PM)
- Cycling with GLEE! (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Computer Music: Art and Application (7 PM)
- CIA Information Session (7 PM)
- Zumba (7:45 PM)
- (editor's pick)Public Relativity Lecture (8 PM)
- Swing Dance (9 PM)