Friday, April 7, 2017 12:30 PM - 1 PM
Category: Health & Wellness
Contact: Stephanie Hoffman 701.777.2943
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness, Wellness Center
Wellness Center Culinary Corner
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Name: Crockpot Cooking
Area: Culinary Corner
Activity: Cooking Demo
Leave work on Fridays with a tasty homemade dinner in hand for FOUR! From savory to refreshing, these recipes are sure to keep you coming back for more. By the end of the week, who wants to go home and cook dinner after a long work week? In this class, you will dust off that Crock Pot and learn how to utilize it for days that you just don’t have the energy to stand over the stove.
Time: 12:30pm – 1pm
- January 20
- February 3
- February 24
- March 10
- March 24
- April 7
- April 28
Limited to the first 6 people. Open to students, faculty, staff and community members
See website for Recipe & to Register UND.edu/CulinaryCorner by noon the day prior.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- S/U Grading for Full-Term Course (All Day)
- Last Day to Drop/Withdraw (All Day)
- Denim Spirit Day (All Day)
- Snow Country Prison (All Day)
- Zemer Peled's Suspension and Susana Amundarain paintings (All Day)
- Helen Hamilton Day (8 AM)
- Lead Inspector Risk Assessor Initial (8 AM)
- Zemer Peled's Suspension and Susana Amundarain Paintings (9 AM)
- Drop In and Knit (12 PM)
- Community Orchestra (7:30 PM)