The Buzz/Assistant Dean Forum
Wednesday, March 8, 2017 12:10 PM - 1 PM
This date is open to faculty, staff and students/student organizations who wish to speak or guide a discussion on a specific topic that relates to legal education or the legal community.
If you are interested in signing up for this date, please complete the Buzz Sign-Up at: https://und.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3rqi4zFifZOKYQJ
If any of these sessions are unclaimed by faculty, staff or student organizations, we’ll use them as an opportunity to host an Assistant Dean Forum for students to come and share their thoughts on what’s going on at the School of Law.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Snow Country Prison (All Day)
- Cross-Cycle (6 AM)
- Pilates (6 AM)
- Active Learning Series Session 2: Group development & managment (9 AM)
- Baby Storytime (10 AM)
- Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- *CANCELLED* Neuroscience CoBRE Speaker (12 PM)
- Provost’s Open Office Hours (12 PM)
- Sitting Meditation (12 PM)
- Free meditation (12 PM)
- Taking Your Course Online (12 PM)
- Tabata (5 PM)
- Cheap, Fast & Healthy: Easy Pad Thai (5:30 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (5:45 PM)
- TurboKick (7 PM)
- "Life After Life" Bio Book Club (7 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8 PM)