GGF READS: A Reading by NoViolet Bulawayo
Thursday, March 23, 2017 8 PM - 9 PM
As part of the 48th Annual UND Writers Conference, NoViolet Bulawayo will be reading from her work. Her reading will be followed by a book signing, as well as a reception at the ND Museum of Art. Ms. Bulawayo will also participate in other Conference events.
All UND Writers Conference events are free and open to the public, along with free parking.
PARKING: The UND Writers Conference is working with UND Parking to do the best to ensure that your visit to the Conference isn't overshadowed by on-campus parking challenges. FREE PARKING for the Conference will be available in the parking lots near the Memorial Union, particularly the lot on the corner of North Columbia and 2nd Avenue. FREE PARKING will also be available near the ND Museum of Art for receptions. All FREE PARKING zones will be marked with signs.
Pay parking for the Conference will be available in the parking ramps east of the Memorial Union. Additional parking information, including how to purchase a visitor's pass ($5 a day pass, $20 for a week), is available at hhtp://und.edu/student-life/parking.
We ask the you please be patient with us, as parking on campus is limited and beyond the control of the UND Writers Conference. However, as always, if while attending the UND Writers Conference, you receive a parking ticket, please let Crystal Alberts, Director of the UND Writers Confence know, and she will do her best to address the situation.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Snow Country Prison (All Day)
- Wake UP & Cycle (5:45 AM)
- Sunrise Yoga (6 AM)
- Zen in 10 (9 AM)
- Zen in 10 (9:30 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- UND Writers Conference: Public Reading (10 AM)
- Zen in 10 (10:10 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10:30 AM)
- Zen in 10 (10:40 AM)
- CRCS Science Cafe: “Extreme Weather of the Northern Plains” (11 AM)
- Zen in 10 (11:15 AM)
- Zen in 10 (11:15 AM)
- Dean's Hour: Marvin Konstam, MD, FACC (12 PM)
- UND Writers Conference: Panel "Voices" (12 PM)
- UND Writers Conference: Jeff Shotts Presentation (2 PM)
- Senate Curriculum Committee Meeting (4 PM)
- Minecraft Mania (4 PM)
- UND Writers Conference: Layli Long Soldier Reading (4 PM)
- Voices of the Valley Reading (6 PM)
- UND Music Wind Ensemble concert at the NDMEA Conference (7:30 PM)
- UND Writers Conference: NoViolet Bulawayo Reading (8 PM)
- XaBeat (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)