UND Writers Conference: Public Reading
Wednesday, March 22, 2017 10 AM - 11 AM
Community Event, Culture, Conferences
Contact: Crystal Alberts 701.777.2393
Memorial Union River Valley Room
2901 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Join us at the 48th Annual UND Writers Conference, “Citizen,” and our daily public readings, where local authors share their work.
All events are free and open to the public. Free parking is available.
For more information go to http://und.edu/orgs/writers-conference/current-conference/wc-readings.cfm.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Pilates (6:30 AM)
- Mold 8-hr (8 AM)
- Active Learning Series Session 4: Flipping the classroom (9 AM)
- Snow Country Prison (9 AM)
- Baby Storytime (10 AM)
- Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- FIDC Committee Meeting (11 AM)
- CRCS Science Cafe: "Helpful Hydrogels: A Useful Tool for Hands-on Learning" (11 AM)
- Host-Pathogen CoBRE speaker (12 PM)
- Provost’s Open Office Hours (12 PM)
- Sitting Meditation (12 PM)
- UND Writers Conference: Panel "Refuge" (12 PM)
- Free meditation (12 PM)
- UND Writers Conference: Film "Journey from the Fall" (1:30 PM)
- UND Writers Conference: Mai Der Vang Reading (4 PM)
- Tabata (5 PM)
- Cheap, Fast & Healthy: Banana Oatmeal Pancakes (5:30 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (5:45 PM)
- UND Writers Conference: Film "The Split Horn: The Life of a Hmong Shaman" (6 PM)
- Classic Re-Reads Book Club (7 PM)
- Turbokick (7 PM)
- UND Writers Conference: Viet Thanh Nguyen Reading (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8 PM)