Zen in 10
Thursday, March 16, 2017 10:10 AM - 10:20 AM
Health & Wellness, Special Event
Contact: Andria Spaeth 701.777.0210
Contact Dept: Work Well
Housing Office Lobby
525 Stanford Rd.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Zen in 10 focuses on stretching, breathing and having fun with coworkers. Go back to work with less stress, more energy and better body functioning. Services provided by Kay Williams, Certified Yoga and Relax and Renew Instructor®.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Blackboard Scheduled Maintenance - System Unavailable (12 AM)
- Spring Break Dining - Wilkerson open for Brunch and Dinner (All Day)
- Asbestos Operations & Maintenance (8 AM)
- Law Review Symposium (9 AM)
- Zen in 10 (9 AM)
- Zen in 10 (9:30 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Zen in 10 (10:10 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10:30 AM)
- Zen in 10 (10:40 AM)
- Zen in 10 (11:15 AM)
- GFPL Animanga Club (6 PM)
- Peter and the Starcatcher (7:30 PM)