Summer Financial Aid Request Form
Monday, April 3, 2017 All Day
Contact: Student Financial Aid 701.777.3121
Contact Dept: Student Financial Aid
264 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
The 2017 Summer Financial Aid Request Form is available. You must be enrolled in your summer classes and submit the form to be reviewed for federal financial aid for Summer 17.
To receive financial aid for summer semester, you must have filled out the 2016-2017 FAFSA and be enrolled in a minimum of 6 semester-based credits for the summer as an undergraduate student or 3 semester-based credits as a grad or law student.
Keep in mind that because summer semester is considered the final part of the current academic year, your ability to receive summer financial aid depends on the amount of federal aid you have already received for the fall and spring semesters. If you have already accepted the full amount for the current academic year, you may not have any federal aid eligibility left for the summer.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Zemer Peled's Suspension and Susana Amundarain paintings (All Day)
- Lead Inspector Risk Assessor Initial (8 AM)
- Snow Country Prison (9 AM)
- Zemer Peled's Suspension and Susana Amundarain Paintings (9 AM)
- Guest Artist Cello Masterclass - Amit Peled (11 AM)
- Egg Drop Design Competition (12 PM)
- Academic Success Presentation (12:05 PM)
- Summer Mini-Project Grants (3:15 PM)
- Free QiGong (4:45 PM)
- Qi Gong and Meditation (4:45 PM)
- Meditation (5:30 PM)
- Fit Food: Health Addicts Fix (6 PM)
- TONE (6 PM)
- enCORE (7 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Astronomy Public Talk (8 PM)