Pi Mile Run
Sunday, April 30, 2017 3:14 PM
The members of the engineering honor society at the University of North Dakota (Tau Beta Pi) invite you to participate in our annual Pi Mile event.
The event is a walk/run that measures 3.14 (pi) miles in length and is open to the public.
Participation enters you for a chance to win prizes! Each participant will also receive a piece of home-made pie at the end of the race and a free t-shirt.
All proceeds benefit the Dakota Science Center.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Zemer Peled's Suspension and Susana Amundarain paintings (All Day)
- Snow Country Prison (9 AM)
- Zemer Peled's Suspension and Susana Amundarain Paintings (9 AM)
- Cookin With the Kiddos: Cauliflower Tots & No Bake Banana Bread Bites (1 PM)
- UND Music Paul Murray Trombone Recital (1 PM)
- UND Music U-Band- Vivo Concert (3 PM)
- Tabata (5 PM)
- UND Music: Matthew Lorenz Senior Piano Recital (6 PM)
- ZUMBA (7 PM)