Wednesday, March 15, 2017 7 AM - 10:30 AM
Health & Wellness, Special Event
Contact: Andria Spaeth 701.777.0210
Contact Dept: Work Well
2901 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This screening will be held on Wednesday, March 15th, 2017 at the Memorial Union. Health Screenings are FREE to UND staff, faculty and spouses/partners! It includes cholesterol, glucose, blood pressure, body mass index and consultation.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Blackboard Scheduled Maintenance - System Unavailable (All Day)
- Spring Break Dining - Wilkerson open for Brunch and Dinner (All Day)
- Asbestos Operations & Maintenance (8 AM)
- Baby Storytime (10 AM)
- Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Sitting Meditation (12 PM)
- Free meditation (12 PM)
- Grand Forks Library Board Meeting (4 PM)
- Northern Ink Writer's Group (6 PM)
- Peter and the Starcatcher (7:30 PM)