FIDC Committee Meeting
Monday, March 20, 2017 11 AM - 12 PM
Contact: Chelsea Lupien 701.777.3325
Contact Dept: Instructional Development
Memorial Union Leadership Room
2901 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
FIDC committee meeting to review grant proposals.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Asbestos Supervisor Refresher (8 AM)
- Active Learning Series Session 3: Developing Activities (9 AM)
- Free QiGong (4:45 PM)
- Qi Gong and Meditation (4:45 PM)
- Meditation (5:30 PM)
- Fit Food: Satiating Snacks (6 PM)
- TONE (6 PM)
- enCORE (7 PM)
- UND Music Yuesen Yang Junior Percussion Recital (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)