Session 2: Group development and management
Tuesday, April 18, 2017 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Lori Swinney 701.777.3569
Contact Dept: CILT
370 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This session will provide learners with strategies for creating groups whether it is in class or online. Session presenters will also provide tips on how to manage groups such as assigning roles and give tools for evaluating group participation.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Zemer Peled's Suspension and Susana Amundarain paintings (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6 AM)
- Snow Country Prison (9 AM)
- Zemer Peled's Suspension and Susana Amundarain Paintings (9 AM)
- PreSchool Storytime (10 AM)
- Summer Mini-Project Grants (3:15 PM)
- Weekly meeting of the Senate Budget Restructuring and Reallocation Committee (4:30 PM)
- XaBeat (6 PM)
- UND Music Trombone Choir (7 PM)
- Great Reads Book Club (7 PM)
- WAR (7 PM)
- ISA Time Out Week (8 PM)
- HIIT Yoga (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)