UND Music Chamber Orchestra Concert
Sunday, April 23, 2017 8 PM - 9 PM
Cost: $3 students, $7 adults, $14 family
Category: Community Event, Concert / Live Music
Contact: Catherine Olson 701.777.2644
Contact Dept: Department of Music
Hughes Fine Arts Recital Hall
3350 Campus Rd.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
On Sunday April 23rd, 2017, the University of North Dakota Chamber Orchestra will be performing in Hughes Fine Arts Recital Hall at 8:00pm. Tickets are $3 for students, $7 for adults, and $14 for a family of four.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Zemer Peled's Suspension and Susana Amundarain paintings (All Day)
- Snow Country Prison (9 AM)
- Zemer Peled's Suspension and Susana Amundarain Paintings (9 AM)
- Time Out Wacipi (1 PM)
- UND Music Wyatt Turner Guitar Recital (1 PM)
- Get Your Game On! (2 PM)
- UND Music Chamber Music Recital (3 PM)
- Tabata (5 PM)
- Newsboys - Love Riot Tour (6 PM)
- ZUMBA (7 PM)