Britten & Bernstein
Saturday, April 22, 2017 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Cost: $15 ($10 for student/military)
Category: Community Event, Concert / Live Music
Contact: Dean Jilek 701.777.2814
Contact Dept: Department of Music
St. Marks Lutheran Church
715 24th Ave. S.
Grand Forks, ND 58201
Join the Grand Forks Chorales for our 5th annual masterwork concert, “Britten & Bernstein.” Featuring the Master and Community Chorales and UND Concert Choir accompanied by orchestra, this concert pairs Benjamin Britten’s “Rejoice in the Lamb” with Leonard Bernstein’s “Chichester Psalms.” This classic duo of modern masterworks is set alongside other selections from 21st century composers in a profound meditation on spirituality and community.
Tickets: $15 ($10 for student/military). For advance tickets, contact us at (701) 732-0091 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Events on This Day
- Zemer Peled's Suspension and Susana Amundarain paintings (All Day)
- Engineer It! with SWE (8 AM)
- Snow Country Prison (9 AM)
- Zemer Peled's Suspension and Susana Amundarain Paintings (9 AM)
- Battleropes (12 PM)
- Time Out Wacipi (1 PM)
- UND Music Alaynee Van Ornum Senior Trumpet Recital (2 PM)
- Grand Cities Children's Choir Concert (3 PM)
- UND Music Guest Guitar Recital by Matt Denman (6 PM)
- Blackbird (7:30 PM)