NDMOA Summer Art Camp - Art and Music Around the World with Ligia Feo de Drago
Wednesday, July 5, 2017 10 AM - 12 PM
LIGIA FEO DE DRAGO
"Art and Music Around the World"
10 am - Noon
Ages 3 to 6, with Guardian
July 5, 6, 7
Explore the fun and amazing relationship between music and art. Build instruments, play, and dance.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Mollie Douthit Paintings (9 AM)
- Baby Storytime (10 AM)
- Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- NDMOA Summer Art Camp - Music Lab with Ligia Feo de Drago (1 PM)
- GFPL Teen Cafe (4 PM)
- Northern Ink Writer's Group (6 PM)
- NDMOA Concerts in the Garden - Christopher Paul Stelling (6 PM)
- 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee (7:30 PM)