Summer Mini-Project Grants
Friday, April 14, 2017 3:15 PM - 5 PM
Contact: Chelsea Lupien 701.777.3325
Contact Dept: Instructional Development
Each year, the Office of Instructional Development and the Faculty Instructional Development Committee (FIDC) fund a number of Summer Mini-Project Grants designed to support faculty working on significant teaching/assessment projects that go beyond normal course preparation and can be completed in 1-2 weeks of full-time effort during the summer. Projects may relate to individual classes or to department/program needs.
Please see the event link for more information. Thank you!
Other Events on This Day
- Holiday Dining Hours - Wilkerson open for Brunch and Dinner (All Day)
- Law Library Closed: Good Friday (All Day)
- Denim Spirit Day (All Day)
- Zemer Peled's Suspension and Susana Amundarain paintings (All Day)
- Snow Country Prison (9 AM)
- Zemer Peled's Suspension and Susana Amundarain Paintings (9 AM)
- Drop In and Knit (12 PM)
- Peppa Pig Live! (6 PM)
- Community Orchestra (7:30 PM)