North Dakota Law Review Informational Meeting
Tuesday, April 11, 2017 12:10 PM - 1 PM
The North Dakota Law Review ("NDLR") will host an informational session in Room 8 on Tuesday, April 11th, at 12:10 p.m.
Membership to the North Dakota Law Review is traditionally well respected in the legal community, especially by potential employers. Law Review helps students strengthen legal research, writing, and editing skills. Students get the opportunity to have a hand in working with some of the most respected writing in the legal field. Above all else, the NDLR strives to make membership a rewarding experience for students.
Membership, which is available to both 2Ls and 3Ls, requires passing a write-on submission, which will be released after finals. We will discuss this write-on, what is expected of NDLR members, and we will answer any questions at the informational session. We encourage everyone to attend, and we hope to see you there.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Zemer Peled's Suspension and Susana Amundarain paintings (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6 AM)
- Zen in 10 (9 AM)
- Snow Country Prison (9 AM)
- Zemer Peled's Suspension and Susana Amundarain Paintings (9 AM)
- Zen in 10 (9:30 AM)
- PreSchool Storytime (10 AM)
- Zen in 10 (10:10 AM)
- Zen in 10 (10:40 AM)
- Faculty Handbook Committee meeting (11 AM)
- Table At The Union: Verizon (11 AM)
- Zen in 10 (11:15 AM)
- Zen in 10 (11:15 AM)
- "Who Done It" Book Club (12 PM)
- CEM Alumni Series Lunch Panel (12:30 PM)
- Session 1: Overview of Active Learning (2:30 PM)
- Summer Mini-Project Grants (3:15 PM)
- Weekly meeting of the Senate Budget Restructuring and Reallocation Committee (4:30 PM)
- XaBeat (6 PM)
- This & That Book Club (7 PM)
- WAR (7 PM)
- UND Music Awesomely Acapella (7:30 PM)
- HIIT Yoga (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)