Romeo and Juliet- North Dakota Shakespeare: In the Park!
Wednesday, June 14, 2017 7 PM - 9:30 PM
Community Event, Theater Event
Contact: Stephanie Murry 585.627.3094
Contact Dept: North Dakota Shakespeare/UND Theatre Arts
3rd Street & Demers Avenue
Grand Forks, ND 58201
Professional theatre on the banks of the Red River. Join actors and technicians from across the country for a night of classical theatre magic. Performances are free to the public; bring your own chair!
Performances at 7pm nightly, with a 6:30 pre-show performance.
All are welcome, though it does involve stage violence that may be inappropriate for young children.
Other Events on This Day
- Dakota Conference on Rural and Public Health (All Day)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initial (8 AM)
- State Bar Association of North Dakota Annual Meeting (8 AM)
- Mollie Douthit Paintings (9 AM)
- Baby Storytime (10 AM)
- Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Free meditation (12 PM)
- cScibot Lego® Robot Camps (1 PM)
- "Life After Life" Bio Book Club (7 PM)