Romeo and Juliet- North Dakota Shakespeare: In the Park!
Friday, June 16, 2017 7 PM - 9:30 PM
Community Event, Theater Event
Contact: Stephanie Murry 585.627.3094
Contact Dept: North Dakota Shakespeare/UND Theatre Arts
3rd Street & Demers Avenue
Grand Forks, ND 58201
Professional theatre on the banks of the Red River. Join actors and technicians from across the country for a night of classical theatre magic. Performances are free to the public; bring your own chair!
Performances at 7pm nightly, with a 6:30 pre-show performance.
All are welcome, though it does involve stage violence that may be inappropriate for young children.
Other Events on This Day
- Denim Spirit Day (All Day)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initial (8 AM)
- State Bar Association of North Dakota Annual Meeting (8 AM)
- Mollie Douthit Paintings (9 AM)
- 2017 Mart Vogel Lecture on Professionalism and Legal Ethics (9:15 AM)
- Drop In and Knit (12 PM)
- cScibot Lego® Robot Camps (1 PM)