Art Exhbitions at Chester Fritz Library Reception
Thursday, April 20, 2017 3 PM - 5 PM
Community Event, Culture, Museum / Gallery Exhibit
Contact: Kristen Borysewicz 701.777.4647
Chester Fritz Library 2nd and 3rd floors
3051 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Running now though September 22nd two art exhibitions are located on the 2nd and 3rd floors of the Chester Fritz Library. Chester Fritz in Shanghai: an exhibition of art and documentary photography has been relocated from the Empire Arts Center to the library that bears his name and preserves his personal artifacts. Additionally the Art & Design Faculty and Graduate Exhibition 2017 showcases works in a variety of media.
The reception Reception on April 20th from 3:00p-5p is free and open to the public. Refreshments will be served.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Zemer Peled's Suspension and Susana Amundarain paintings (All Day)
- Wake UP & Cycle (5:45 AM)
- Sunrise Yoga (6 AM)
- HAZWOPER 8-hr Refresher (8 AM)
- Snow Country Prison (9 AM)
- Zemer Peled's Suspension and Susana Amundarain Paintings (9 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10:30 AM)
- Dean's Hour: Eric Campbell, PhD (12 PM)
- Active Learning Series Session 3: Developing Activities (2:30 PM)
- Summer Mini-Project Grants (3:15 PM)
- Vegan Cooking: Vegan Pot Pie (5:30 PM)
- GFPL Animanga Club (6 PM)
- Flood Anthology Book Release Event (6 PM)
- Blackbird (7:30 PM)
- UND Music Percussion Ensemble (8 PM)
- ISA Time Out Week (8 PM)
- XaBeat (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)