Thursday, October 6, 2011 8 AM - 8 PM
Contact: Chanel Myers 701.777.4300
Contact Dept: Women's Center
Memorial Union Ballroom
2901 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.- 12 p.m.
*What is the Clothesline Project?
A visual display of t-shirts hung on clotheslines that bear witness to the effects of violence in our society. Each t-shirt represents a particular adult or child’s experience and is color coded and decorated by the survivor, a family member, or friend.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Walking Challenge for staff and faculty (All Day)
- Clothesline Project and Take Back the Night Rally (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:30 AM)
- Bookstore National Students Day discount (8 AM)
- Salvation Army Annual Winter Coat Drive (9 AM)
- Toddler Story Time (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Chester Fritz Library Book Sale (10 AM)
- Graphic Radicals: 30 Years of World War 3 Illustrated (11 AM)
- Violence Against Women: A Domestic and International Perspective (12:15 PM)
- Sheri Sponsler Farewell Reception (3 PM)
- Army ROTC Leadership Lab Training (4 PM)
- University Senate Meeting (4:05 PM)
- Studio One (5 PM)
- TurboKick (5:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Brown Bag Lunch Series for Artists (5:30 PM)
- Basic Computer Class: Library2Go (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Take Back the Night Rally (6 PM)
- Abs Blast (6:30 PM)
- Jazz Night (7 PM)
- Classic Rock Cycling (7 PM)
- Take Back The Night Rally (7 PM)
- Zumba (7:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Chamber Orchestra Concert (8 PM)
- Dance Fit (8:30 PM)