Wednesday, May 10, 2017 7 PM - 8 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Curtis Regan 701.777.0212
Contact Dept: Wellness Center
Wellness Center 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This event has been canceled.
�Turbo Kick is canceled due to instructor illness.
Area: Group Exercise
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Semester Examination Period (All Day)
- Last Night of Extended Dinner - closes at 11:00 pm (All Day)
- Zemer Peled's Suspension and Susana Amundarain paintings (All Day)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initial (8 AM)
- Snow Country Prison (9 AM)
- Zemer Peled's Suspension and Susana Amundarain Paintings (9 AM)
- Mollie Douthit Paintings (9 AM)
- Baby Storytime (10 AM)
- Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Epigenetics CoBRE Speaker - Mark Grimes (12 PM)
- Epigenetics CoBRE Speaker (12 PM)
- Sitting Meditation (12 PM)
- Free meditation (12 PM)
- Tabata (5 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (5:45 PM)
- Study Break Snacks (8 PM)