Annual UND School of Law Homecoming CLE
Friday, October 6, 2017 11:30 AM - 4 PM
Session I: 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. - The 14th Amendment: Transforming American Democracy
Presented by Professor Julia Ernst, UND School of Law
Lunch: 12:30-1:45 p.m.
Session II: 1:45 - 2:45 p.m. - Implicit Bias: The Role of Law in Intergenerational Trauma and the Effect It Can Have On Clients
Presented by Professor Grant Christensen, UND School of Law
Session III: 3:00 - 4:00 p.m. - Gotcha Covered?: Insurance for Lawyers and Law Firms
Presented by Brent Edison, Vogel Law Firm
Approved for 3.0 total ND CLE credits, including 1.0 ethics credits.
Cost includes CLE credits, boxed lunch and parking. Payment can be made by cash or check and will be collected the day of the CLE.
Registration informaiton coming soon!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Denim Spirit Day (All Day)
- The Get Moving Challenge (All Day)
- UND School of Law Class of 1967 50-year reunion (All Day)
- UND School of Law Class of 1987 30-Year Reunion (All Day)
- Big Ideas Gym Challenge (All Day)
- Big Ideas Gym Challenge (12 AM)
- SMHS Homecoming 2017 (8:30 AM)
- Into the Weeds (9 AM)
- Marley Kaul: Meditation Suite 2017 (9 AM)
- Drop In and Knit (12 PM)
- Section 17 Courtyard Concert (12 PM)
- Crockpot Cooking: Chicken Jambalaya (12:15 PM)
- North Dakota Soccer vs. Eastern Washington (1 PM)
- ELA Golf Scramble (3 PM)
- UND School of Law Alumni & Friends Social (5 PM)
- Chili Challenge (5 PM)