Creating Surveys in Qualtrics (Beginner)
Monday, July 10, 2017 9 AM - 10 AM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Elizabeth Becker 701.777.2737
Contact Dept: CILT
370 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
In this training, you'll learn the basics of all you will need to know to successfully get started with the Qualtrics. You'll learn how to create a survey or project. This includes adding, and editing questions, and how to add basic logic to your questions to increase survey usability. We will also cover how to activate and distribute your survey and view some of the different reporting options.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Mollie Douthit Paintings (9 AM)
- cScibot Lego® Robotic Camp (9 AM)
- NDMOA Summer Art Camp - Rousseau's Jungle with Sheila Dalgliesh (9:30 AM)
- Alice Animation Intro Camp (1 PM)
- Retirement Reception for Buddy Hackett (2 PM)
- Outside the Lines Coloring Club (6:30 PM)
- 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee (7:30 PM)