Active Learning Series Session 1: Overview of Active Learning
Tuesday, July 25, 2017 2 PM - 3:30 PM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Elizabeth Becker 701.777.2737
Contact Dept: CILT
370 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This session will provide learners with an overview of Active Learning, including: definitions, barriers, and discuss different strategies that can lead students towards active learning.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- cScibot Lego® Robotic Advanced Camp (9 AM)
- Young Scientist and Engineers Academy (9 AM)
- Zen in 10 (9 AM)
- NDMOA Summer Art Camp - Retablos with Guillermo "Memo" Guardia (9:30 AM)
- Zen in 10 (9:30 AM)
- PreSchool Storytime (10 AM)
- Zen in 10 (10:10 AM)
- Zen in 10 (10:40 AM)
- Zen in 10 (11:15 AM)
- Alice Animation Advanced Camp (1 PM)
- NDMOA Concerts in the Garden - Dave Simonett (6 PM)