Active Learning Series Session 4 (Flipping) & 5 (Engaging Students with Feedback)
Thursday, July 27, 2017 2 PM - 4 PM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Elizabeth Becker 701.777.2737
Contact Dept: CILT
370 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Session 4: Flipping the Classroom
This session focuses on providing content outside of the live class session, utilizing various technologies, so that students are prepared for activities during class.
Session 5: Engaging Students with Feedback
This session will focus on different ways of evaluating student learning and providing them with feedback. During the session participants will learn about ways of incorporating clickers into their teaching, and various classroom assessment techniques (minute paper, muddiest point).
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Final Report on Candiate Due (All Day)
- Final Copy of Thesis/Dissertation Due (All Day)
- cScibot Lego® Robotic Advanced Camp (9 AM)
- Young Scientist and Engineers Academy (9 AM)
- Zen in 10 (9 AM)
- NDMOA Summer Art Camp - Retablos with Guillermo "Memo" Guardia (9:30 AM)
- Zen in 10 (9:30 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Mastering the Grade Center (10 AM)
- Zen in 10 (10:10 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10:30 AM)
- Zen in 10 (10:40 AM)
- Zen in 10 (11:15 AM)
- Alice Animation Advanced Camp (1 PM)
- Biomedical Sciences Faculty Candidate Seminar (1 PM)
- Minecraft Mania (4 PM)