Clickers in (and out) of the Classroom
Thursday, August 3, 2017 11 AM - 12 PM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Elizabeth Becker 701.777.2737
Contact Dept: CILT
370 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Our easy-to-use educational tools help instructors identify student progress through real-time feedback. Collect responses from all learners and prepare students for the future by increasing learning material effectiveness.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Summer Undergraduate Research Poster Session (8:30 AM)
- Introduction to Processing Camp (9 AM)
- Zen in 10 (9 AM)
- NDMOA Summer Art Camp - Printmaking with Anna Jacobson (9:30 AM)
- Zen in 10 (9:30 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Zen in 10 (10:10 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10:30 AM)
- Zen in 10 (10:40 AM)
- Zen in 10 (11:15 AM)
- Getting Started with Blackboard (1 PM)
- GFPL Animanga Club (6 PM)