Universal Design & Best Practices
Thursday, July 20, 2017 1 PM - 2 PM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Elizabeth Becker 701.777.2737
Contact Dept: CILT
370 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This presenation will focus on Universal Learning Design, an approach to help all learners be able to access, participate and progress in their studies. Closed Captioning is one example of providing students that access. This presenation, will include information about Closed Captioning as well as other ways to make sure course content is accessibile to all students.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Zen in 10 (9 AM)
- NDMOA Summer Art Camp - "Please do not place another..." with Adam Kemp (9:30 AM)
- Zen in 10 (9:30 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Creating Surveys in Qualtrics (Advanced) (10 AM)
- Zen in 10 (10:10 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10:30 AM)
- Zen in 10 (10:40 AM)
- Zen in 10 (11:15 AM)
- cScibot Lego® Robotic Advanced Camp (1 PM)
- Biomedical Sciences Faculty Candidate Seminar (1 PM)
- GFPL Animanga Club (6 PM)