Tuesday, September 5, 2017 6 AM - 6:45 AM
Cost: $35 for GX Semester Pass, $3 for single class pass
Category: Health & Wellness
Contact: Chans Brown 701.777.0212
Contact Dept: Wellness & Health Promotion
Wellness Center 272-274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Area: Group Exercise
Start your morning off bright and early in this guided class that will tone, stretch, and strengthen your body. You will leave this class with sustainable energy to carry you through your day. It is better than a cup of coffee!
Group Exercise classes are for members only and require a group exercise pass. Purchase your pass at the above listed website.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Undergraduate Refunds Begin (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Into the Weeds (9 AM)
- Marley Kaul: Meditation Suite 2017 (9 AM)
- PreSchool Storytime (10 AM)
- Career Services Workshops (10 AM)
- Getting Started with Blackboard (10:30 AM)
- Career Services Workshops (1:30 PM)
- Active Learning Series Session 1: Overview of Active Learning (1:30 PM)
- XaBeat (5 PM)
- Zumba (6 PM)
- Q-Chat: Meet and Geek: Speed Greeting and Trivia (7 PM)
- EnCORE (7 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)