Tuesday, September 19, 2017 6 AM - 6:45 AM
Cost: $35 for GX Semester Pass, $3 for single class pass
Category: Health & Wellness
Contact: Chans Brown 701.777.0212
Contact Dept: Wellness & Health Promotion
Wellness Center 272-274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Area: Group Exercise
Start your morning off bright and early in this guided class that will tone, stretch, and strengthen your body. You will leave this class with sustainable energy to carry you through your day. It is better than a cup of coffee!
Group Exercise classes are for members only and require a group exercise pass. Purchase your pass at the above listed website.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Last day graduation candidates can apply. (12 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Into the Weeds (9 AM)
- Marley Kaul: Meditation Suite 2017 (9 AM)
- Zen in 10 (9 AM)
- Zen in 10 (9:30 AM)
- PreSchool Storytime (10 AM)
- Zen in 10 (10:10 AM)
- Zen in 10 (10:40 AM)
- Zen in 10 (11:15 AM)
- Aviation, Business & Liberal Arts Career & Internship Fair (1 PM)
- The Importance of Patents and Intellectual Property (IP) as Part of a Business Strategy (1 PM)
- Active Learning Series Session 5: Engaging Students with feedback (1:30 PM)
- LGBTQ+ Ally 102: Becoming an Ally (2 PM)
- XaBeat (5 PM)
- Zumba (6 PM)
- Great Reads Book Club (7 PM)
- EnCORE (7 PM)
- Kinky Boots the Musical (7:30 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)