"GET BRIEFED": College of Business & Public Administration
Wednesday, August 30, 2017 12 PM - 1 PM
Are you prepared for the upcoming Fall 2017 UND Career Fairs? UND Career Services is coming to you!
“Get Briefed” on ways to improve your resume, 30 second elevator pitch, professional dress tips, and networking skills!
Pizza donated by Pizza Ranch (first-come, first-serve) and a chance to win prizes from UND Career Services for those in attendance. Don’t miss this opportunity!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Last day to add. (All Day)
- Important: Financial Aid Census Date (All Day)
- Pilates (6:30 AM)
- Into the Weeds (9 AM)
- Marley Kaul: Meditation Suite 2017 (9 AM)
- Baby Storytime (10 AM)
- Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Blackboard Collaborate Ultra (11 AM)
- Last day for Audit (12 PM)
- Provost Open Office Hours (12 PM)
- Tabata (5 PM)
- Cheap, Fast & Healthy: Tomato Pesto Zoodles (5:30 PM)
- HIIT Yoga (6 PM)
- Kickboxing (7 PM)
- Yoga Strength (9 PM)