Career Services Workshops
Wednesday, September 13, 2017 10 AM - 12 PM
Did you attend our “Get Briefed” event and/or need more assistance on your resume, cover letter, or interviewing and networking skills? If so, we are offering 1 hour workshop timeslots to help you get ready for our upcoming career fairs and for future internship and job opportunities.
Sign up to reserve your spot by calling UND Career Services at 701.777.3904. Hurry as spots are limited!!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Pilates (6:30 AM)
- Into the Weeds (9 AM)
- Marley Kaul: Meditation Suite 2017 (9 AM)
- Baby Storytime (10 AM)
- Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Table At The Union: Canad Inns (10 AM)
- Provost Open Office Hours (12 PM)
- Law Women's Caucus General Meeting (12:15 PM)
- Blackboard Collaborate Ultra (1 PM)
- Career Services Workshops (1:30 PM)
- Tabata (5 PM)
- Cheap, Fast & Healthy: Grilled Chicken Wrap (5:30 PM)
- Meet the Company: John Deere (5:30 PM)
- HIIT Yoga (6 PM)
- "Life After Life" Bio Book Club (7 PM)
- Kickboxing (7 PM)
- Yoga Strength (9 PM)