Active Learning Series Session 1: Overview of Active Learning
Tuesday, September 5, 2017 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Elizabeth Becker 701.777.2737
Contact Dept: CILT
370 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This session will provide learners with an overview of Active Learning, including: definitions, barriers, and discuss different strategies that can lead students towards active learning.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Undergraduate Refunds Begin (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Into the Weeds (9 AM)
- Marley Kaul: Meditation Suite 2017 (9 AM)
- PreSchool Storytime (10 AM)
- Career Services Workshops (10 AM)
- Getting Started with Blackboard (10:30 AM)
- Career Services Workshops (1:30 PM)
- XaBeat (5 PM)
- Zumba (6 PM)
- Q-Chat: Meet and Geek: Speed Greeting and Trivia (7 PM)
- EnCORE (7 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)