BLSA General Meeting
Monday, September 18, 2017 12:10 PM - 12:55 PM
BLSA will be holding our first general meeting of the 2017-2018 school year. We will be discussing membership, vision, and agenda for the school year. We encourage students that identify as Black and those students that are allies, to join or recieve information. Hope to see you there!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Host Pathogen CoBRE Symposium (8:30 AM)
- Into the Weeds (9 AM)
- Marley Kaul: Meditation Suite 2017 (9 AM)
- Computer Science, Engineering & Technology Career Fair (1 PM)
- Game day at the library (5 PM)
- Meet the Company: Barr Engineering (5 PM)
- HIIT Yoga (6 PM)
- Meet the Company: 3M (6 PM)
- War (7 PM)
- Kinky Boots the Musical (7:30 PM)
- Yoga Strength (9 PM)