Crockpot Cooking: Chicken Jambalaya
Friday, October 6, 2017 12:15 PM - 12:45 PM
Category: Health & Wellness
Contact: Rebecca Matlon 701.777.0212
Contact Dept: Wellness and Health Promotion
Wellness Center Culinary Corner 116
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Name: Crockpot Cooking
Area: Culinary Corner
Activity: Cooking Demo
Leave work on Fridays with a tasty homemade dinner in hand for FOUR! From savory to refreshing, these recipes are sure to keep you coming back for more. By the end of the week, who wants to go home and cook dinner after a long work week? In this class, you will dust off that Crock Pot and learn how to utilize it for days that you just don’t have the energy to stand over the stove.
Time: 12:15 pm – 12:45 pm
Limited to the first 6 people. Open to students, faculty, staff and community members. Photo ID or UND ID card required.
UND Faculty/Staff and Students need a UND parking pass to use the lot, Community members please see the Guest Services Desk upon arrival
See website for Recipe & to Register UND.edu/CulinaryCorner by noon the day prior.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Denim Spirit Day (All Day)
- The Get Moving Challenge (All Day)
- UND School of Law Class of 1967 50-year reunion (All Day)
- UND School of Law Class of 1987 30-Year Reunion (All Day)
- Big Ideas Gym Challenge (All Day)
- Big Ideas Gym Challenge (12 AM)
- SMHS Homecoming 2017 (8:30 AM)
- Into the Weeds (9 AM)
- Marley Kaul: Meditation Suite 2017 (9 AM)
- Annual UND School of Law Homecoming CLE (11:30 AM)
- Drop In and Knit (12 PM)
- Section 17 Courtyard Concert (12 PM)
- North Dakota Soccer vs. Eastern Washington (1 PM)
- ELA Golf Scramble (3 PM)
- UND School of Law Alumni & Friends Social (5 PM)
- Chili Challenge (5 PM)