Physics & Astrophysics Colloquium Oct. 27
Friday, October 27, 2017 4 PM - 5 PM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Wayne Barkhouse 701.777.3520
Contact Dept: Dept. of Physics and Astrophysics
101 Cornell St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Dr. Irais Valencia Jaime, Department of Chemistry, University of North Dakota, will be giving a colloquium titled "Prediction of New Crystal Structures by using Minima Hopping Method" at the Department of Physics and Astrophysics on Friday October 27 at 4:00 PM in Witmer 211. Refreshments will be served at 3:30 PM in Witmer 215. All are welcome.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Denim Spirit Day (All Day)
- Big Ideas Gym Challenge (12 AM)
- Into the Weeds (9 AM)
- UND Moot Court Competition (9:30 AM)
- Open Educational Resources, Open Access, & Scholarly Communications: A Hands-On Symposium (10 AM)
- Drop In and Knit (12 PM)
- Crockpot Cooking: Garlic Parmesan Chicken Stew (12:15 PM)
- All Voice Studio Recital (3 PM)
- Alaskan Seafood Sustainable Dinner (4:30 PM)
- Vocal Master Class with Michael Sylvester (4:30 PM)
- SWE Fall Social (5 PM)