Friday, November 3, 2017 11:30 AM - 1 PM
Join campus students, faculty, staff and friends for a delicious bowl of Chicken Dumpling Soup! It is free and there is always a vegetarian option.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Denim Spirit Day (All Day)
- Scholarship Central (12 AM)
- Into the Weeds (9 AM)
- Drop In and Knit (12 PM)
- CEM Graduate Seminar Series (12 PM)
- Crockpot Cooking: Cabbage Rolls (12:15 PM)
- Student Showcase (2 PM)
- Alaskan Seafood Sustainable Dinner (4:30 PM)
- UND Piano Fest - Faculty Concert (7 PM)
- "The Lost City of Z," presented by Greater Grand Forks Reads (7 PM)