LEGO Social Hour
Wednesday, November 8, 2017 2 PM - 3 PM
Health & Wellness, Special Event, Social / Hobby Clubs
Contact: Andria Spaeth 701.777.0210
Contact Dept: Work Well
Collaborative Energy Complex Atrium
2844 Campus Road
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Put some play in your day and cross off a Social Wellness activity on Wellness CONNECT!
Join Work Well as we get together to relax, socialize and get creative building your own LEGO® masterpiece.
The theme for the social hour is TRANSPORTATION. You will have the chance to win your own LEGO® set if your transportation creation is voted the winner.
LEGO® bricks and healthy snacks are provided.
Hope to see you there!
Other Events on This Day
- Scholarship Central (12 AM)
- Pilates (6:30 AM)
- Into the Weeds (9 AM)
- Baby Storytime (10 AM)
- Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- 3L Graduation Photos (10 AM)
- Gratitude (10 AM)
- Provost Open Office Hours (12 PM)
- Menglan Xiang/Peter Halcrow Seminar (12 PM)
- Alaskan Seafood Sustainable Dinner (4:30 PM)
- Know Your Rights! (4:45 PM)
- Tabata (5 PM)
- REVolution (5 PM)
- Cheap, Fast & Healthy: Flatbread Pizza (5:30 PM)
- HIIT Yoga (6 PM)
- "Life After Life" Bio Book Club (7 PM)
- North Dakota Women's Basketball vs Minnesota Crookston (exh.) (7 PM)
- Kickboxing (7 PM)
- Vivo Women's Chorus & Wind Ensemble Chamber Players (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (9 PM)