(editor's pick)Fall Career Fair
Tuesday, October 4, 2011 11 AM - 4 PM
Students: Mark your calendars and plan to attend if you are looking for a full-time job or a Co-op/Internship, or if you want to start networking and building connections for your future.
Employers: The place you want to be when searching for the best candidate for the job! Please see http://und.edu/student-life/careers/cf-details.cfm for booth details.
What is the Career Fair?
The Career Fair is a bi-annual event attended by students from all fields of study. The fair provides an excellent opportunity for employers to provide information about their company and to connect with students to discuss or interview for current and/or future career-related employment and Co-op/internship opportunities.
NOTE: This event is only for bona fide employers of college interns and grads. Anyone wanting to participate for the sole purpose of promoting anything but jobs and to provide company information, may not attend.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Walking Challenge for staff and faculty (All Day)
- Staying on Track (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:30 AM)
- Clothesline Project (8 AM)
- Staying on Track (9 AM)
- Salvation Army Annual Winter Coat Drive (9 AM)
- Preschool Story Time (10 AM)
- Graphic Radicals: 30 Years of World War 3 Illustrated (11 AM)
- (editor's pick)Violence Against Women: A Domestic and International Perspective (12:15 PM)
- Weight Watchers 17 week series (4:45 PM)
- Marathon Oil Info Session (5 PM)
- Digi-Key Info Session (5 PM)
- First Timers Cycling (5:15 PM)
- Tuesday Wine Club (5:30 PM)
- 3M Info Session (5:30 PM)
- TurboKick (5:45 PM)
- Heartsaver First Aid (6 PM)
- Cliffs Natural Resources Info Session (6 PM)
- Abs Blast! (7 PM)
- Cycling with GLEE! (7 PM)
- Surviving Lecture: A Pedagogical Alternative (7 PM)
- Zumba (7:45 PM)
- Heartsaver CPR/AED (8 PM)
- (editor's pick)Public Relativity Lecture (8 PM)
- Swing Dance (9 PM)