(editor's pick)Chamber Orchestra
Wednesday, April 25, 2012 8 PM - 10 PM
Cost: $6 Adults, $3 Students & Seniors
Category: Community Event, Concert / Live Music
Contact: Alejandro Drago 701.777.2509
Contact Dept: Music Department
Hughes Fine Arts 202
3350 Campus Rd.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
The Department of Music and Dr. Alejandro Drago present a Chamber Orchestra Concert. The Concert is titled Child Prodigies: Mendelssohn and Mozart.
This event will be held in the Josephine Campbell Recital Hall of the Hughes Fine Arts Center at 8:00pm.
Tickets are available at the door at the rates of $6 Adults, $3 Students & Senior Citizens or $12 Family Pass (2 Adults & 2 Students). Military personnel are admitted free with Military ID.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Spring 2012 Work Well Walking Challenge (All Day)
- Specialty Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Walk-in Wednesdays (8:30 AM)
- "Eye of the Needle, Eye of the Heart" Exhibition by Elias Sime (9 AM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class - Drop In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (10 AM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (EERC) (11:45 AM)
- Noon Cycling (12 PM)
- Job Search/Networking Techniques (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Rebecca Gardner Doctoral Examination (1 PM)
- Mat Pilates (3 PM)
- Jeffrey Powell Open Forum (3 PM)
- Workshop: Creating Surveys with Qualtrics (3 PM)
- Music Video Cycle (4 PM)
- TurboKick! (5 PM)
- Cool Runnings Running Group (5 PM)
- Jeffrey Powell Meet and Greet (5 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Korean Cooking (6:30 PM)
- CoreCycle (6:45 PM)
- (editor's pick)Classic Re-Reads Book Club (7 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)